Qualifications • Graduate of General Radio Communication Operator or Electronic course
• Candidate must possess at least vocational diploma/ short course certificate in Radio Technician's course or equivalent
• With first class Radio Operator License or Electronics and Communications Engineer license
• With knowledge of AM (Amplitude Modulation), SSB, VHF (Very High Frequency) and FM (Frequency Modulation) equipment
• Installs and maintains different types of radio equipment used in radio networks, including base station equipment and portable transceivers
• Ability to use hand tools used in electronic equipment maintenance, hand operated power tools and basic electronic measuring devices is required
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Araneta Center,Quezon City.
- The Radio Operator is responsible for monitoring the SSB Radio and VHF messages as well as day to day communication.