Job Description PositionName: Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager Immediate Superior: Finance, Internal Controls, Human Resources and AdministrationDepartmentHead
Organizational Unit: Finance, Internal Controls, Human Resources and AdministrationDepartment
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the sourcing and purchasing ofproducts and services for the company to consume, use or resell.
2. Optimize unit cost of purchased goods and services,by studying sales records and inventory levels of current stock, identifying foreign and domestic suppliers, and keeping up to date with changes affecting both the supply of, and demand for, products and materials.
3. Evaluate suppliers, negotiate contracts, and review product qualitywithprice, quality, availability, reliability, and technical supportin mind.
4. Design or review, negotiate and enforce favorable service level agreements (SLA) with suppliers.
5. Usedifferentresources to find out all they can about potential suppliers, primarily by browsing the internet, possibly byattendingmeetings, trade shows, and conferencesor eventually byvisitingtheir plants and distribution centers to assess their capabilities.
6. Make certain that the supplierdeliverson time, in the correct quantities, and without sacrificing qualityby means of proactive operational follow-up (on top of SLA).
7. Handles purchasing, replenishment, and inventory of office supplies.
8. Responsible for a purchasing library / database made of supplier information, product and service price lists, contracts and service level agreements with suppliers.
9. Responsible fortheadministrative management of reception and delivery of materials and equipment (new, repaired, for repair); inclusive of a) the interactionwith third party logistics service providers, b) the accuracy ofbills, invoices, repairand purchase ordersrelated to logistics, c) the creation ofpacking lists andtheupdate shipment information inthedatabase, d) the tracing, trackingand expeditingpurchase processes, d) on-time processing of payments, e) auditing offreight cost and documentation.
10. Responsible for the physical and administration preparation and execution of supply orders;inclusive ofpulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area,unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
11. Accountable for the physical management of inventory/stock; inclusive of a)numberingand tagging ofstock items, b) sortingand placingmaterials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards, c) openingbales, crates and other containersand d) disposingof unserviceable or damaged items.
12. Responsible fortheadministrative management ofinventoryand itscontrols byreferencing stock items,collecting stock location orders, printing requests, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer; inclusive of counting of physical inventory.
13. Accountable for theaccuracybetween physical and theoretical inventory / stock.
14. Organize, monitor and maintain safe, orderly,cleanand clutter-freework environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat(sweep, dust and mop).
15. Supervisewarehouse security related work such as preparing badges, passes and identification cardsand verifying access of people.
16. Accountablefor the integrity and security of the materials and equipment inside the warehouse.
17. Accountable for a) the respect of standard operating procedures, policies, guidelines and best practices, and b) the timely and accurate reporting of attendance and key performance indicators.
18. Render such other duties and services that may be assigned from time to time.
Desired Qualifications- Education/Experience/Skills Required
Three (3) to five (5)year work experience required, in a purchasing department, ideally in the construction industry.
Level of Knowledge
ManagementCollege graduate, preferablyPurchasing orBusiness Administration.
What You'll Do The Associate Technical Solutions Specialists (ATSS) is a technical sales professional who provides high level technical support and guidance to...
From Cisco Systems - Ilocos Norte
Published a month ago
Overview With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support...
From Recharge - Ilocos Norte
Published 25 days ago
Join TDCX! Apply today and be interviewed in the comforts of your home! Are you a tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get...
From Tdcx - National Capital Region
Published 25 days ago
? 100% Dayshift! ? Offers Generous Pay ? Receive incentive as much Php 10,000 based on account ? Rewards for Top Performers ? Birthday and Anniversary...
From Jacss Dynamic Business Outsourcing Solutions & Services, Inc. - National Capital Region
Published 25 days ago