- Oversees and document all aspects of the digital project requirements
- Assembles the working teams, leads the kick-off meetings and provides the minutes of the meeting
- Leads the project team and monitor the progress of each resource
- Motivates and help the working teams resolve project impediments
- Decides and act quickly on issues that may arise to mitigate risks during project development
- Works with partners (internal and external) to get complete creatives and technical requirements for proper project execution and integration
- Organize teams to set-up new or update existing processes for projects with third-party integration
- Ensures that digital projects assigned to him/her are delivered on-time, according to the agreed specifications and within budget
- Provide reports on the status of the projects he/she is handling
- Prepare consolidated costing and project completion documents
- Reviews and assess feasibility of promo mechanics, project and Value Added Services (VAS) requirements
- Regularly monitor digital properties assigned to him/her and during live/big events
- Process domain purchase or renewal requests
- Proactive in researching for solutions and new technologies that can be applied to digital properties and other projects
ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines’ leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.