• Male /Female, not more than 40 yrs old
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or any related course.
• Minimum of five (5) years solid experience in brand marketing and or product management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills,
• Creative, Hightly analytical, problem solving skills, meticulous to details, results driver, and with proven leadership skills
• With proven ability to develop and formulate assigned brand(s) or category(ies) through strategy formulation, identifying target customers, program development and monitoring
• Analyzes market information, consumer insights, competitive forces, price trends, packaging, distributing, positioning ,and trade dynamics and use these to defend or grown brands
• Uses marketing research tools, and methodologies to determine market requirements of current and future brands.
• Responsible for prepraring product forecasts and constantly monitoring inventory levels to ensure supply timelines