Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review updated design documentation after construction
- Update design package with the red lines
- Interact with subcos to report mistakes
- Assure process is followed properly and output is delivered according to customer requirements
- Fluent in English
- Deployment experience in FTTx projects in Philippines
- at least 5 years of FTTHx Design experience
- Extensive knowledge of Philippine Deployment Regulations