We are a global platform where shoppers deliver to shoppers and make money while out shopping. As a Operations Manager, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
The business is a Market Leader in Lead generation for the International moving Industry in over 60 countries and is expanding rapidly into different Industries and markets In order to facilitate the growth we are looking t, we are looking for experienced Manager to run our Manila based Sales Team
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Responsible for outbound prospecting for new business, but more often than not handling new inbound enquiries, in terms of sales presentations over the phone, understanding client’s requirements, preparing sales proposals, following up and closing the sale.
• Responsible or Retention, Upselling and other account changes
• You will also be responsible for managing, team leading, coaching, training, rostering, both sales and account managers and scheduling in of campaigns.
• You’ll also be responsible for handling a number of IT business solutions to facilitate operations such as a CRM, call centre software, rostering software and the likes.
• You’ll be required to jump on the phones and fill the gaps as far as doing outbound sales for one of our campaigns from time to time and lead from the front.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• You’ll need to have clear and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• You need to be organised, autonomous, motivated and results driven.
• You need to have a proven track record of B2B outbound cold calling in lead generation, appointment setting, charity calling, phone sales or face to face sales.
• You need to have medium to intermediate computer skills and ideally an interest in Online Market Places.
• Experience working with Zoho CRM
• Highly developed customer satisfaction focus and experience managing existing accounts
• You need to be interested in personal development, self-actualization or improvement.
• Be able to motivate, lead and train a small team to success
• Have a positive attitude, drive and energy, be self-motivated, be teachable and coachable, be willing to take responsibility for your actions and learn from your mistakes.
• Ideal candidate has experience with Australian and New Zealand market
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction and efficiency rating.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.