• Act as the general manager to all functions covered by the distributor business and the single point of contact to the principal on distributor management and development.
• Ensures adherence to policies, measures and key activities that support compliance to the Principal's Business Principles, Code of Business Conduct, and Distribution Agreement
• Facilitates regular operations with the different key staff to review set objectives within the different key departments and agree on concrete action plans.
• Implements control measures to safeguard the distributor's assets and properties.
• Represent the distributor in key meetings with the principal to include but not limited to Distributor Business Planning and Review and Regional Sales meetings where applicable.
• Bachelor's Degree Graduate.
• 5 years of experience in managing or part of the management of an FMCG Distribution Company.
• Preferred gained considerable experience or stature in leading a specific operation or function within a distributor operation.
• Willing to work in Valenzuela City.