• Provide inspired leadership for the organization
• Overall responsible for logistics and warehouse
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
• Assist HR with recruiting when necessary
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Work with the management to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals
• Identify, analyze and address problems and opportunities for the company
• Build partnerships with other organizations
• Support worker communication with the management team
• Responsible for training and development of the team
• Find ways to increase the quality of customer service
• Other duties necessary for smooth projects implementation
• Bachelor’s degree in operations management, industrial engineering, business administration or related field.
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among employees
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized and good in problem-solving
• Proficient in Microsoft programs
• Willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Perks and Benefits
• Quarterly Performance Bonus
• Health Card
• Communication Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Service Incentive Leave
• Maternity & Paternity Leave
• Single Parent Leave
• Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 30 of the current year)
Please attached a detailed resume as a reference for the interview.