OEC Documentationis primary responsible in accurately reporting and ensuring timely submission of documents toto LDPC.
Some of thejob dutiesinclude but not limited to:
1. Collating Tickets, Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC), and other pertinent documents for reconciliation and reporting
2. Processing of ADM disputes related to OEC
3. Monitoring of the status of disputed ADMs
4. Coordinating and overseeing Liaison Officers for completion of OEC documents
Candidates mustat least possess:
1. A Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
2. Minimum of 1 year experience in OEC handling.
-Fresh graduates who are willing to be trained are highly encourage to apply.
3. Willingness to work on weekends, holidays, etc. whenever required by the the job
What are you waiting for? Looking forward to have you onboard!