Company Profile: It is a multinational company that's specialized in manufacturing of consumer Healthcare goods such as baby care, women health, Oral Health Care etc. They are also into manufacturing of Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical products.
Position: Japanese HR Associate
Industry: Pharmaceutical Shared Services
Schedule: Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
Salary: P 80,000 - P 85,000 plus P 10,000 allowance
• Gym inside the company
• HMO with dependents
• Travel Allowances
• Free products and freebies
• Free lunches and meals
• Cellphone loads
• Friendly atmosphere
• Filipino or Filipino Japanese fluent in speaking, reading, and writing Japanese
• JLPT N1 passer/level
• Bachelor’s Degree holder of any course
• With working experiences in a BPO company
• With HR experiences in a BPO company is an advantage
• Responsible for managing the Human Resource concern of Japanese employees from Japan (e.g. payroll, benefits, etc.)
• Handle inquiries from Japan employees through phone, email, web-form, chat
• Respond to requests / inquiries of Japanese employees
• Interact and collaborate with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties
• Report tasks to the Team Lead or supervisor or manager as necessary.
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Contact Center Interview
• Japanese Interview from Japan
Job Description: Ensure all approved locations are viable and feasible, efficiently processed, and properly coordinated in accordance with company standards...
From Jc Worldwide Franchise Inc. - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
Job Description: Coordinate with suppliers for material quotations/production status Ensure close and consistent communications with the Purchasing Department...
From Astoria Hotels & Resorts - National Capital Region
Published 13 days ago
Job Description: Directs and leads the production team in the attainment of the Key Performance Measure (KPM) in the assigned shift. Facilitates planning and...
From Monde Nissin Corporation - Ilocos Norte
Published 12 days ago
Job Description: In Ninjavan, claims can arise due to various events such as late delivery and damaged goods. The Operations Supervisor will be working in a...
From Ninja Van - National Capital Region
Published 20 days ago