We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Medical Review Specialist, you will provide a range of support and administration to med team and other professionals engaged in medical opinions formed. You will review and document all diagnosis and symptoms that align to veteran’s current disability rating.
As Medical Review Specialist, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Organize and analyze information; cross-checking and validating information
• Prepare written reports and drafting documents including briefs, and correspondence for SMRs
• Read SMRs and understanding English in written form and interpreting handwriting
• Check all SMRs and additional documents for connection to medical consulting strategy provided prior to SMR review
• Maintain reference files and document library
• Organize and tracking case files
• Coordinate activities such as veteran claim packet deliveries to SMR Review Manager upon completion
• Perform other duties as assigned
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• RN, BSN Degree or higher preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience, ideally in a medical field
• Equivalent combination of education and/or experience considered
• Thorough knowledge of grammar, document creation (PDF and Word), medical terminology, and medical scribe interpretation and preferably ICD-9 and ICD-10
• Excellent document drafting, writing
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to work with databases and on-line technological platforms
• Must be detail-oriented, diligent, and flexible
• Ability to handle conflicting time demands and focus on task completion with little direction or need for supervisory follow-up
• Proficient command of the English language in both oral and written format
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in a professional manner
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: MEDICAL(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 0
click for view number
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.