• Primarily in-charge of studying and developing new systems for Motor Pool processes.
• Gathering, analysis, and management of all data pertinent to the Motor Pool Department.
• Represents the Motor Pool Department to various coordination meetings within and outside of the company.
• Amenable to work in Ortigas or in Tarlac, Pampanga
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Relevant working experience in a Motorpool is required in this position.
• Preferably specializing in heavy equipment.