1. Will directly report to the Assistant Retail Operations Supervisor and Retail Operations Supervisor/Head.
2. Responsible for efficiently maximizing sales and increasing sales volume by promoting and selling assigned products, and ensuring proper level of stock and shelf placement.
3. Will be assigned to handle the following:
a) Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of stocks and display area
b) Introduce and recommend products based on customer's needs
c) Check and monitor inventory for replenishment and to avoid discrepancies
d) Coordinate variances and discrepancies
e) Report losses and damages that may arise within store premises
f) Receive, check, test all deliveries, and report any irregularities immediately
g) Prepare daily sales report and maintain sales activity record and inventory
h) Maintain good working relationship with co-sales promo and store management
a) Handle customer complaints
b) Ensure quality sales, after sales and service to clients
4. Shall comply with company policies, and other rules and regulations stipulated under the Retail Operations Department.
5. Act in such other capacity as the FIRST PARTY may direct.
NOTE: Bring the following requirements
1. NBI Clearance
2. Birth Certificate
3. SSS E1 or ID