• Maintains and evaluates manufacturing manpower standard requirements.
• Assist in production planning through manpower allocation.
• Maintains and analyzes production standard and capacity.
• Provides assistance to the Manufacturing Director and Plant Manager on new projects.
• Conducts monthly review of time and motion study analysis of production task related activities.
• Maintains, evaluates, analyzes,and documents manufacturing systems and operations procedures.
• Analyzes and maintains yearly manufacturing operation review.
• Review and analyzes weekly production efficiency report.
• Review and analyzes weekly manpower production status.
• Provides assistance on manpower review board.
• Performes assigned tasks from time to time.
• Graduate of Industrial Engineering
• With minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience,3 years of which is in the same capacity.
• Highly assertive and can work well in tight timelines and can relate in all levels in the organization
• With strong analytical skills and drive coupled with people management skills to demand and ensure production compliance to standard and correct planning
• Willing to work in Sta. Maria Bulacan City
QC STYROPACKAGING CORPORATION
1200 H MCY Bldg. Edsa Cor. Seminary Road Quezon City
(walking distance from LRT Roosevelt Station & Waltermart Muñoz.
Our Bldg is located along EDSA infront of Meralco & Lemon Square in Muñoz)
Tel. # 9285002 loc.35
Look for Ms. REGINE