Company Profile: It is a multinational company that's specialized in manufacturing of consumer Healthcare goods such as baby care, women health, Oral Health Care etc. They are also into manufacturing of Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical products.
Position: Japanese HR Associate
Industry: Pharmaceutical Shared Services
Schedule: Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
Salary: P 80,000 - P 85,000 plus P 10,000 allowance
• Gym inside the company
• HMO with dependents
• Travel Allowances
• Free products and freebies
• Free lunches and meals
• Cellphone loads
• Friendly atmosphere
• Filipino or Filipino Japanese fluent in speaking, reading, and writing Japanese
• JLPT N1 passer/level
• Bachelor’s Degree holder of any course
• With working experiences in a BPO company
• With HR experiences in a BPO company is an advantage
• Responsible for managing the Human Resource concern of Japanese employees from Japan (e.g. payroll, benefits, etc.)
• Handle inquiries from Japan employees through phone, email, web-form, chat
• Respond to requests / inquiries of Japanese employees
• Interact and collaborate with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties
• Report tasks to the Team Lead or supervisor or manager as necessary.
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Contact Center Interview
• Japanese Interview from Japan
can start immediately and must be amenable to work in Pasig and Eastwood Quezon City with at least 2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing plant (both...
From Just Essentials Distribution Inc. - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
The scope of this position requires a good understanding of key business processes and SAP functionality. Under general supervision, the candidate will work...
From Ben Edictio Corp - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
Doc Drawer SpecialistJoin the team who have combined talent base of hundreds of loan advisors, and a national leadership team in place for more than 20 years...
From Emapta - National Capital Region
Published 18 days ago
JOB QUALIFICATIONS - Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree related to Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or sufficient work experience in...
Published 24 days ago