Job Req ID: 251465
At Quantrics, we consider our people our most important asset. Our focus is not only on creating a great customer experience – its about building and promoting a culture of constant team member growth, creating a sense of family, and working together to improve our lives and the lives of those in our local communities
We do not just offer a stellar working environment; we also offer amazing benefits and very competitive compensation packages. We also make employee advancement and overall wellbeing a priority because we value our employees above all else.
Ever wanted to put your tech skills to good use? Quantrics is looking for someone tech-savvy that can handle all the tech stuff the rest of us cannot! The Information Technology (IT) Floor Support Agent is assigned to support our call center technology requirements either via walking helpdesk or virtual helpdesk capacity.
You will need to be quick on your feet for this role, as tech problems can happen at any given moment. You will also need to be personable because you will be mingling with a diverse cast of people here at Quantrics. Most of all, you will also need to have the ability to efficiently pinpoint tech problems, and the ingenuity to come up with effective solutions!
• Provide daily operational support for several applications by troubleshooting incidents to identify root causes and solutions
• Perform testing and/or system configuration changes to resolve defects using standard procedures and techniques
• Develop, adapt, and maintain technical support documentation and user guides
• Adhere to Incident and Change Management procedures to meet application SLAs and high system reliability
• Identify areas for improvement through understanding of technical and business requirements.
• Perform on-site local hardware installations, configuration, and maintenance.
• Ensure end user support and monitors compliance in technology usage on the call center floor.
• Flexibility to work autonomously in a start-up environment, where constant change abounds
• Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking and analytical skills to independently troubleshoot issues and deliver on results.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, and customers across multiple disciplines and geographies to clearly articulate issues, impacts, and advice on preferred solutions
• Proven ability to meet priorities and produce quality deliverables and results while handling multiple work items
• Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective relationships with peers and stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a diverse team environment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• Solid background and at least 3-4 years of experience in application support or development
• Experience using Microsoft Windows Server 2008+, Microsoft Office 365 Professional Suite (including SharePoint and Exchange)
• Ability to lift equipment weighing over 10kg
• Fluent in the English language (both written and verbal)
• Ability to work in a 24/7 rotating shift environment. Night shifts may be required
Preferred skills and competencies:
• Ability to operate independently, with the decision making skills needed to tackle potentially high-stress situations
• Detail- and process-oriented
• “How-to” training of end-users on the use of tools and technologies
• Helpdesk experience in incident management, problem management, and root cause analysis.
• VMWare, Citrix, Cisco Telephony and Routing Suite, NICE WFM Suite knowledge considered an asset.
• Proactive and action-oriented with proven ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
Quantrics is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
We cannot wait to meet you.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Position Level: Q15
Application Deadline: 04/15/2020
Quantrics is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customer feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
16502BR Requisition ID: 16502BR Duties & Responsibilities: Help Desk Level 3 provides advanced technical support through phone, email and chat. Use the helpdesk...
From Teradyne - Ilocos Norte
Published 9 days ago
Job Req ID: #At Quantrics, we consider our people our most important asset. Our focus is not only on creating a great customer experience – its about building...
From Bell - Zamboanga Sibugay
Published 9 days ago
Get up to 1000* cash on-the-spot once you sign the Job Offer this September! Promo runs from September 11 - September 30! Terms & Conditions apply Get the best...
From Sykes Philippines - Ilocos Norte
Published 9 days ago
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent. At least 6 months - 1 year experienceas Helpdesk Support...
From Emerio Philippines, Inc - Nueva Ecija
Published 10 days ago