· Identifies, troubleshoot network problems encountered by employees
· Resolve hardware and software problems
· To provide up to data records, reports and queries from the existing equipment
· To manage and set – up PC for newly hired employee
· Microsoft Windows Server 2000 and above (installing and configuring)
· Experience installing and configuring DHCP Client/Server
· Management and maintenance of servers, PC’s, routers and switches
· Experience managing network security tools
· Experience managing firewalls, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems
· Manage network security tools, e.g., firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems.
· Identifies, optimize, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues.
· Install, configure and maintain network hardware, e.g. routers and switches.
· Deploys, configure and upgrade network software, such as, windows patch update, enterprise antivirus or diagnostics programs
· Managing LAN/WAN/, virtual environments, storage, backup and security technologies
· Layer 2 Ethernet Switch Administration, including VLAN Management
· Troubleshooting Microsoft office and expertise in MS Outlook.
· Complete understanding of APC UPS and Power chute
· Hand-in experience in Citrix (client installation and profile troubleshooting)
· Hands on experience in security systems and firewalls (juniper + Fortigate)
· Troubleshooting skills (desktops, laptops, POS and servers) in problems with complex software and hardware
· Experience Installing and configuring peripheral parts, components and drivers
· Knowledge of data recovering techniques
Candidate must be at least Bachelor’s/College Degree of Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
Preferably 3-5 years experience specializing in troubleshooting hardware and software
Knowledgeable in network LAN/WAN, router set-up, net switched and installation & configuration of network printers
Team player with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Excellent in interpersonal and group communication
Results-driven and well organized