Job Summary: This position will be responsible for maintaining optimum stock levels, and maintaining the accuracy and integrity of stock keeping records by checking receiving and releasing documentation diligently. Responsible for inventorying, stocking and delivery of requisitioned supplies .
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Management, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• With at least two (2) years experience in stock controlling, purchasing and/or inventory management.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office/Open Office products
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict compliance.
• Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner.
• Exhibits a sense of urgency when necessary; able to extend working hours
• Willing to work in San Juan City.