Responsible for the day-to-day operations of all HR services and its major functions namely: Responsible for the day-to-day operations of all HR services and its major functions namely: Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensures that all employees are aware of company benefits and other HR issues through dissemination of information.
2. Oversees the implementation of the company’s policies and procedures that affect salary & benefits in order to respond to employee’s needs in these areas;
3. Monitors employee movement, i.e, regularization of employee. Sends notification of employee movement to Division/Department Head concerned.
4. Handles the timekeeping for payroll purposes. Sends out the payslip to employees within 24 hours after every payroll period.
5. Provides guidance and assistance in carrying out employee welfare activities in order to ensure the total satisfaction of employees;
6. Handles processing of Quitclaim and Clearance. Conducts exit interview to resigning employees. Computes final pay of employees.
7. Handles enrollment/deletion of employees to HMO, Dental and Life Insurance.
8. Handles the medical and health activities of JCCI to provide effective medical and health care to all employees.
At least 3 year experience working as an HR Supervisor; specifically in compensation and benefits as well as employee engagement.
Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Computer and internet savvy.
Additional skills: Persuasiveness, negotiation skills, decision making skills, interpersonal skills, decision making skills, planning and organizational skills.