HR Recruitment Specialist - START ASAP! Job Requirements: - Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in Recruitment & Selection
- Able to deliver satisfactory results in a fast-paced environment
- Has ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process
- Must be knowledgeable about Labor Law and employment equity regulations to ensure employees are handled in a non-discriminatory way
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- In charge of end to end Recruitment process (sourcing, screening, initial interview, test administration, background check and administration, pre-employment requirements, documentations)
- Prepares report on staff turnover analysis, management office staff, pre-employment medical results
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Involves in creating and maintaining job descriptions
- Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Sources applicants thru available channels (Job Streets, Local online sites, Referrals etc.) and coordinates with Government Offices and School placement Offices for job postings and applicants referrals
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
- Reports to the HR Manager and interacts with all employees across the organization
- Performs other HR tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Salary and Benefits:
9 hours a day; 1 day off per week
SIX (6) months Probationary Period
18,000 pesos per month basic salary for Probationary Period
After Probation, salary increase to 20,000 pesos per month
1,500 pesos monthly food allowance
2,000 pesos Performance incentive after Probationary Period
Double pay on Philippine regular holiday
13th month pay
500 pesos on birthday
SSS, PhilHealth, PagIbig
BR CAT INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD. Qualifications Male30 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree For manpower...
From Asmacs Recruitment Services, Inc. - Ilocos Norte
Published 20 days ago
Recruitment, Staffing and Retention Performance management and improvement systems Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns Employee orientation...
From Ideal Macaroni & Spaghetti Factory Inc. - National Capital Region
Published 18 days ago
WORK EXPECTATIONS:Main Purpose of the Role:Has overall responsibility for the task and projects, including fiscal responsibility and activities for the total...
From A-Manage Corp - Ilocos Norte
Published 24 days ago
BE Innovative. BE RealPage. RealPage Outperforms! We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our...
From Realpage - Ilocos Norte
Published a month ago