• The jobholder will be preparing several reports to FS clients either on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• He/She shall ensure that information obtained from client on fund movements are promptly and accurately processed/posted into the system.
• He/She shall ensure that valuation reports are generated accurately and within client's deadline.
• He/She will assist SVP/VP/AVP FS in reconciling / investigating / trouble-shooting accounting and valuation errors and will ensure that these are addressed immediately.
• He/She shall also ensure that there are no operational losses or customer claims due to valuation errors.
• He/She will be coordinating with other sections of the department and with external parties as required when handling queries or addressing issue raised by clients.
• He/She contributes to the department's initiatives by monitoring account opening documentation, coordinating with internal and external parties to ensure efficient operations and suggest improvements in service or operations to help increase the scores in the annual Global Custodian Survey.
• He/She must ensure full compliance to all the requirements of AMLA, HKMA and all other appropriate Group and regulatory guidelines.
• He/She shall assist in drafting Client Relationship Plan and Service Level Agreement (SLA) and in conducting the annual service review. He/she shall also be responsible in ensuring that the relevant sections/departments comply with the agreed service standards.
QUALIFICATIONS:• Must be able to operate with minimal supervision, prioritize transactions and work within set deadlines
• Must be highly organized to meet deadlines
• Strong numerical skills for reporting
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to prioritize and work with little supervision
• Knowledge of fund valuation is an advantage
• Knowledge of Securities Services, Investments or Trust business is an advantage
• CPA Preferred