Ensure effective management of Treasury, Receivables and Risk in accordance with Corporate policies and Corporate Governance and identify risks and opportunities
Monitor integrity of financials (e.g. governance, SEC regulations, Sarbanes-Oxley).
Ensure that adequate internal financial controls and administrative procedures are maintained for all Divisions at the affiliate.
Provide financial reporting support to all Guest divisions
Provide leadership and build, maintain and develop finance organization
Direct Reports: 3 - Financial Accounting Supervisor, Financial Analyst, Treasury Analyst
Key Areas of Accountability:
1. Responsible for the entity’s treasury analytics, cash management and administration including accounting thereof:
Review daily treasury report to determine cash position
Manage currency hedges
Provides treasury inputs for corporate plans by analyzing data and forecasting treasury related information
Ensure all treasury transactions are entered into under the most advantageous financial terms
2. Manage receivables and claims, ensuring prompt collection of funds and provision for collection risks. Responsible for the supervision, accurate and timely reporting of Taxes to minimize the risk on tax exposures.
Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments
Ensures compliance with all local and national tax and reporting requirements.
Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities
Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings
Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
3. Manage fixed asset records in accordance with established procedures. Reviews all relevant accounting entries in the Journal Voucher and Trial Balance every month to ensure all entries are correct. Ensures that all company properties are properly valued and covered by insurance to comply with corporate policy on property insurance coverage. Coordinates between Abbott legal counsels and Abbott corporate secretary
Sets Stockholders’ and Board meetings and coordinates agenda with the Corporate Secretary to comply with the requirements of the Articles of the Incorporation
Forwards corporate resolutions to the Area Legal and Area Treasurer for consultation and review prior to review of Board of Directors
Secures the Secretary’s Certificate to comply with banking and legal transactions requirement
4. Assist in the development and maintenance of local policies and procedures and ensure adherence to such as approved by Area Treasurer and Affiliate Finance Director. Develop and lead a high performance financial workforce through effective implementation of talent acquisition and retention programs; Other relevant tasks that will be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge & Experience:
2+ years prior experience in public accounting tax experience
Significant supervisory/managerial experience
In-depth knowledge on local tax rules and regulations
Strong computer knowledge on Microsoft application e.g. excel, power point and word
Good business communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
Certified Public Accountant
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to...
From Db Schenker - Ilocos Norte
Published 21 days ago
Receive payment by cash or check Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers. Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to...
Published 21 days ago
1. Process invoices in accordance with standard procedures set out in the standard AP Work Instruction as well as in the agreed-upon country specific guidelines...
From Shell Phillipines - Ilocos Norte
Published 19 days ago
Job Description: A. Administration: Properties & Maintenance Crew 1. Oversee and monitoring day to day Maintenance Crew activities and schedules 2. Oversee...
From Hunter'S Hub Inc. - National Capital Region
Published 18 days ago