A. Administration: Properties & Maintenance Crew
1. Oversee and monitoring day to day Maintenance Crew activities and schedules
2. Oversee and monitoring of all properties concerns
3. Coordinates with Property Management Office of each Properties
4. Oversee and monitoring of Clients lease terms
5. Preparation of Contract of Lease and renewal
6. Coordinates and assist Client concerns
7. Coordinates with Company's Real Estate Brokers' and others Brokers'
8. Canvass requested materials and preparation of Purchase Order
B. Accounting and Finance: 1. Ensure timely preparation of employee's payroll and properly deduction such as SSS, PHIC, HDMF contributions and loans, and compensation tax calculation
2. Monthly preparation of employees' overtime
3. Ensure timely and accurate compliance and remittance of SSS, PHIC, and HDMF payment and reporting
4. Monitoring of employees' SL/VL
5. Ensure timely preparation of petty cash replenishment Goto and Mgt.
6. Oversee and monitoring of RFID and Fleet Card actual expenses
7. Oversee and review canvass purchases, and ensure properly preparation of Purchase Order for payment
8. Oversee and monitoring of account payables including preparation of check voucher and checks
9. Ensure timely and accurate tax compliance such as VAT, ITR, Compensation Tax, Final Tax, DS Tax, Creditable Tax, etc.
10. Preparation of schedules of VAT, ITR, Compensation Tax, Final tax, DS Tax, Creditable Tax, etc. to support the calculation of compliances
11. Ensure timely renewals of company licenses such as Business Permits, Brgy. Permits, BFP Permits, BIR accreditation and registration, Property Insurance and
RP Tax, and Company Vehicles Permits and Insurances.
12. Oversee and monitor properly recording of monthly Rental Income
13. Oversee and monitoring of schedule of received PDC's and should be deposit
14. Ensure monthly preparation of Official Receipt
15. Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
16. Oversee and monitoring of Lapsing schedules of fixed assets
17. Preparation and monitoring of monthly Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Income Statement
18. Oversee and monitoring of quarterly Financial Statement, and analyze actual performance versus budgetary plan
19. Preparation of annual budgetary revenue and expenses plan
20. Prepare and assist Auditors' requirements for external audit of Financial Statements such as schedules of all accounts, presentation of all Government compliances, etc.
- Real estate property management
- Must have accounting degree or CPA
- Must know how to drive, service car will be provided
- Salary: Negotiable