- Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
- Atleast One year of experienced of the said position or related
- Familiarity with business principles and practices.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Organizational, planning skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Post daily transactions in QuickBooks, and updating financial spreadsheets.
- Check and scrutinize invoices for accuracy.
- Generate regular reports with accounting software.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and observe department budgets
- Assist with the collection and management of client account balances.
- Investigate and resolve any client account discrepancies.