• Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment.
• Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs and maintenance.
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Performs other tasks assigned.