TTEC is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Marketing team based.
We are reinventing the customer experience industry and we need your help. TTEC is a leading global provider of technology-enabled customer experience services. We are on a mission to make it easier for customers to do business with companies and we need a talented copywriter to help us tell our story.
TTEC is searching for an Executive Assistant to support a C-level Marketing executive and his team. Our Executive Assistant will perform advanced, diversified, and confidential secretarial/administrative support such as managing calendars, booking and accepting meetings; attending meetings, taking notes and following up with stakeholders about action items; manage domestic and international travel itineraries; prepare expense reports; managing some system approvals; assisting with reports and scorecards.The Executive Assistant must possess high level of attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a fast-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the executive with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and coordinate daily schedules, meetings (internal & external), arrange all phases of travel for one or more vice presidents/C-level executives
• Assists in meeting planning and preparation work, i.e., drafting agendas, minutes, and information on meetings
• Prepare correspondence; communicate extensively utilizing a variety of technology
• Prepares draft documents/reports/correspondence for signature or review from dictation, handwritten notes, or on own
• Design and develop spreadsheets, forms, and presentations, maintain divisional organization charts as directed
• Opens, annotates, reviews, and processes incoming mail/email, determining what mail to forward
• Plans and schedules all travel based on company travel policies (Domestic and International)
• Work with other departments to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and various projects as instructed
• Prepares expense reports from receipts and schedule
• May coordinate details of major departmental or employee celebrations, meetings or events
• Other duties as requested or assigned
What skills you’ll need:
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
• 5-10 years of experience supporting C-level executives
• Advanced English skills
• Requires proficiency in Microsoft Products - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel required
• Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
• Excellent organization skills, ability to set priorities and work under pressure to meet changing deadlines
• Excellent proofing skills with strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and maintains a professional demeanor
• Experience in operating a multi-line telephone and other media devices
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines
Applicants must be willing to work night shift
Open in any TeleTech Metro Manila sites!