The ideal candidate for this role should have superior organizational skills, great leadership qualities, excellent multi-tasking skills, superb interpersonal skills, and be creative. The exceptional Event Specialist should deliver a remarkable brand experience for our clients, reinforce client-to-business relations, enhance our organization's image, aid business growth, and deliver events that meet objectives and exceed expectations.
The Events Management Specialist will report directly to the Marketing Head and will work closely with different department and business unit heads.
1. Develop event concepts and prepares event briefing documents for different teams involved
2. Create and manage the company’s events calendar, closely coordinating with management.
3. Researches about trade shows, summit, exhibits, and other corporate events and provides recommendations on which to participate in.
4. Coordinates with the purchasing team for vendor contracts for all events
5. Coordinates with different suppliers for implementation and production
6. Working with internal teams to ensure all event-related materials are complete and aligned with the event
7. Responsible for venue selection, program design, food and beverage, talents, and event staffing.
8. Leads pre-production meetings and event staff training
9. Prepares feedback forms and helps in post-event analysis and presentation
10. Institutes and manages inventory of collaterals and marketing items
11. Monitors suppliers during ingress and egress
- 26-30 years of age
- With bachelor's degree preferably in Hospitality, Public Relations or Marketing.
- Has experience working in events planning/management or related fields for at least 2 years. Working experience with an advertising agency would be an advantage
- Must possess project management, organization, problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be creative, has superior interpersonal skills, strong leadership qualities, a multi-tasker and possesses a strong work ethic.
- May be required to travel at times and work at irregular hours, including weekends
Job Type: Full-time