The Customer Success Manager (CSM) primary purpose is to provide expertise and guidance on Oracle’s NetSuite products (ERP, CRM, etc) to customers.
The CSM will quickly assess the customer’s needs, develop innovative plans to solve their problems and implement the plans to the customer’s satisfaction.
The CSM must have a passion for helping clients find creative ways to more effectively run their businesses. Finding new ways to constantly improve the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers is a top priority. Working with aggressive timelines and a full client portfolio is required.
The CSM will work with their customers to build customized delivery plans and initiate discovery sessions to review additional offerings with the program teams. The CSM will also work closely with Sales to drive adoption across the customer base.
Expertise and work efforts focus primarily on requirements elicitation, application design, development and configuration, ensuring quality of deliverables, and interfacing with other key technical resources on the engagement including customer-supplied developers, 3rd party developers, etc. The CSM operates under minimal supervision on small to medium-sized projects.
CSMs works closely with Developers, Consultants and other consulting engineers and achieves results through strong subject matter expertise, leadership, collaboration, and teamwork. To perform at this level, strong customer relationship, analytic capabilities and consulting skills are required. The ability to communicate effectively with team members and others within the customer organization is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Be the primary point of contact for customers’ and partners’ Success Services requests
• Establish deep relationships with customers from C-level executives to front-line administrators, building credibility and confidence to be the trusted retail expert
• Develop a roadmap of priorities and implement based on the customer’s business goals
• Manage ongoing priorities/task and provide regular status updates to customer
• Maintain projects and project tasks, manage time entry and associated approvals
• Partner with Oracle’s NetSuite Sales and Account Management teams to help upsell the Advanced Customer Support program to customers by identifying the value-add of the service
• Work closely with Account Management to be the primary focal point and advocate for a customer’s success
• Lead scoping sessions and analyze customer requirements in order to write specifications; ensure quality of specifications written by the ACS team
• Collaborate with Developers and Consultants to ensure that the architectural vision is realized in the technical specifications and code created
• Participate in change control process, including project scope control, assessing impact of change requests, estimating work effort for change requests, etc.
• Observe any risks that arise during execution and elevate to Senior Management whenever necessary
• Act as a liaison between all resources assigned to the engagement, whether as part of the Oracle’s Professional Services Consulting team, the customer’s team, and/or any 3rd party teams; help customer understand overall direction and progress
Essential Skills, Education and Work Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field is preferred.
A combination of at least 3 years of experience in relevant industry business practices, business consulting, and/or technical consulting is desired.
In addition, the following are critical skills required (or desired, where noted) to perform well In this position:
• Understanding of verticals (General Business, Services, Software or Retail), eco-systems and business principles is desired
• Strong project management and task/time co-ordination is required
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Solid presentation skills, great at developing rapport with customers
• Recognizing new business opportunities in already existing account base
• Experience presenting to/facilitating meetings and group discussions
• Proficiency with project-based tools such as Word, Excel, Project
• Solid analytical skills
• Expertise with Oracle’s NetSuite ERP modules is desired
Travel may be required – up to 10%
To develop and manage the Oracle Support relationship with a designated large account, or small number of medium accounts, throughout the engagement and to maximize the customers’ use of Support Services, drive high degree of satisfaction and referenceability, and to protect and enhance Support revenue streams.Represent the customer as a single point of contact within Oracle. Manage the contract, or delivery engagement as defined by Oracle Service Support (OSS). Develop and maintain relationships with senior management across lines of business and third parties. Plan and deploy Support activities to ensure effective delivery within agreed budgetary constraints. Advise the account on the effective and efficient way to use Oracle support services and products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures. Assure and improve the quality of the service, and maintain accurate account information. Assist in the renewal of Support contracts, and contribute to pre-sales activities. Communicate opportunities for customers to engage with Oracle such as technical events and business seminars.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
: Regular Employee Hire
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with...
Published a month ago
Company Description Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions...
From Pilmico Foods Corporation - Ilocos Norte
Published a month ago
HRIS Business Analyst (Talent Management) Requisition ID: (20003928) Primary Location: Philippines-National Capital Region-Quezon City Job Function: Human...
From Emerson - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
• Oversee social media accounts of clients • Create and manage social media contents • Schedule and monitor social media channels for all clients • Assist...
From Virtual Coworker - Ilocos Norte
Published a month ago