Conceptualize, prepares, and implements employee programs that will promote good health, fun, and family working atmospher like recrational activities, sports...
- A Bachelor/College Degree in Human Resources, Marketing specifically on Employee Engagement.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of Employee Engagement and Event Organization experience.
- Intermediate/advance excel, PowerPoint, MS capability.
- Outgoing Personality, Highly Energetic, Enthusiastic.
- Charismatic, Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with diverse types of people.
- Self-motivated, creative, self-starter.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task, remain calm and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding collaboration skills; Ability to partner with leaders, team members, and peers to drive results.