Job Summary: Responsible for providing quality repair of various electronic security and auxiliary products.
• Handle quality inspection, testing and repair of the following:
• Units carried by walk-in customers
• Defective and/or malfunctioning units for repair as identified by Field Service Technicians
• Items from Warehouse prior to delivery or release to clients.
• Answer customers' inquiry regarding status of units for repair, and advise estimated completion of repair.
• Attend to other department's inquiries on wide range of subjects from unit repair status to technical-related questions.
• Candidates must possess at least Vocational course in Electronics and Management Systems or equivalent.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Can work with minimal or without supervision; exhibits a sense of urgency
• With initiative; keen on details, analytical, resourceful, proactive
• Willing to extend working hours
• Must willing to work in San Juan City
• Working schedule is from Monday to Friday
• OPEN for FRESH GRADUATE