This high-profile leadership role will lead the Creative Delivery Program across Design, Print, Digital and photography in Asia and Australia within Shell’s Pan-Asian region and will be a member of the Creative Solutions Asia leadership team and responsible for a small team to deliver our experiential aspirations within our region.Our mission is to be the ‘go-to-team’ for integrated content creation, sponsorship and experiential for the Shell Group by delivering superior creative solutions which help our Shell business partners to succeed in their brief objectives and their ROI (return on investment) aspirations of their briefs. We strive for effective, clutter-smashing creativity in everything we do and have a passion for driving new and innovative developments in the disciplines we cover.
Creative Solutions is a dynamic team of 120+ communications professionals that sits within the Shell Brand Centre of Excellence. We are an internal creative business, responsible for the creation of a wide range of creative assets and integrated campaign projects – from the delivery of our iconic “Make the Future” festivals around the world to the production of world-class films, documentaries, experiential, digital, social and design work for a huge variety of Shell customers.
Manila will be a new location within the Creative Solutions (CS) network and will serve the APAC region. Other key locations already within CS exist near Shell’s core business hubs namely: Calgary, Houston, London, The Hague, Krakow, Qatar and soon a new satellite in Beijing linked to the KL office.• The largest hub is currently in London where Shells International Head Office resides.
• Our Netherlands division is based in the corporate home of Shell – The Hague (In Netherlands).
• Krakow (PL) and Kuala Lumpur (MY) and Manila (PH) are our key hubs for future growth due to lower operational cost to serve.
HOW WE DELIVER
Creative Solutions delivers work through a combination of in-house expertise and experienced communications project managers who deliver projects through a roster of curated agencies. Our in-house offer includes:• Our own internal film, documentary and social team and editing suite
• 20+ Senior Experiential professionals to project manage events and exhibitions (Internal and external) end to end
• Design production studio in Krakow - followed in 2020 Q2 with an extension design studio for Asia based in Manila (Print, digital, presentations, brochures, animation etc)
• Sponsorship arm in Northern America and UK
• We have new roles to enable success, notably account managers, delivery managers, deep channel ‘subject matter’ experts and Campaign Project Managers
All delivered with exemplary customer service and end to end delivery that wins and delivers on ROI (return on investment). To achieve this sustainably, we need the best leadership talent that combines strong passion for people coaching and team development to create a truly winning team – all with a creative eye for excellence.
As a Strategic Design Lead majoring in Design & Digital, you will provide leadership to a small team of junior design and digital project managers as well as managing the design portfolio within the Asian region. This will include self-managing priority key projects and working closely with our disciplines within Creative Solutions to provide a best class output. At the same time, coaching, mentoring and monitoring the workflow of the junior design and digital team is critical to a successful design proposition. (Design within Creative Solutions is a term that covers all creative communications channels where design is a crucial element, namely integrated campaigns including - Print, digital design, photography, and brand design artwork.
You will be responsible to work closely with the Global Discipline Lead for Design & Digital as the Asian lead counterpart and the execution of the design strategy in the region. You will be responsible for design allocation within the team, end to end delivery, ROI and project close-out, seamless customer service and agency roster management and service standards. In addition, you are expected to bring new learnings and fresh insights into the design domain to ensure Creative Solutions offerings remains best of class and at the forefront of customer choice.
This role will require high levels of senior stakeholder engagement, team management and development and will be a member of the Asian leadership team reporting to the Regional Manager based in Manila. An understanding of the design and digital landscape across the region will be advantageous. The role will require numerous interfaces and therefore a strong team player mentality to ensure the sound planning, organizing and executing of these projects through a global agency roster. You will work with the Account Managers and Delivery Manager to ensure process and financial alignment sharing success, learnings and driving collaboration where value can be created. Strong financial skills, exceptional project and stakeholder management are bedrocks to success, a clear mindset around health and safety and return on investment are mandatory requirements.
WHAT’S EXPECTED OF YOU
• The DESIGN: Strategic ASEAN Team Lead will have extensive experience in Design, Brand, Digital Photography, Print and Presentations. Reports to Regional manager in APAC and dotted line to Global Discipline Lead and connect the global team as needs to follow global best practice in design
• Support as the go-to subject-matter expert on all matters relating to Design content in the region – including Digital and Photography.
• You will be the go-to subject-matter expert on all matters relating to design content in the regional office. You will provide in-depth knowledge of the latest trends and innovations to the projects to raise the bar of creativity.
• You will help define the strategy for the overall creative approach on projects, which will be differentiating and compelling for Shell
• You will be the sounding board for Account Managers and the wider Creative Solutions team, championing best practice and offering effective ways to further elevate briefs to create world-class communications solutions.
• You will provide direction on the placement of projects, ensuring the right work is placed with the best agencies.
• You will be the relationship manager for the rostered design related agencies in the region, and for suppliers, ensuring the best terms and conditions for our customers in the Businesses and Functions
The Role • Develop processes to capture experience and design data. Collaborate concepts with stakeholders (creative director, production/delivery, client...
From Willis Towers Watson - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
Coordinate with the Creative Director or Producer to determine the project scope Develop and design presentations—primarily in PowerPoint & Word Document—that...
From Wide-Out Workforces Inc. - National Capital Region
Published 18 days ago
You should be comfortable at both the Ruby/Rails programming and UI creation based on design and/or UX team specifications. Your main objective is to create...
From Metromart - #1 Online Grocery Delivery Service - Ilocos Norte
Published 3 days ago
As a Creative Designer, you will be responsible for creating design solutions for websites and banner ads that will have high visual impact and engage users...
From Wide-Out Workforces Inc. - Ilocos Norte
Published a day ago