Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Physical Security team within the Shared Services department helps keep our team and information safe. The team employs advanced security measures,to minimize the possibility of loss, damage, and threat toEGS assets from any kind of security breach and exposure.
About the Role
The incumbent will lead in planning and managing all aspects of Corporate Physical security program. The role will develops site specific security risk mitigation plans supporting all Wells Fargo entities, business units and team members located within the country.
- Serve as Country and multi-city lead for corporate security to implement the physical security program, supporting all Wells Fargo business units and team members located across locations in the Philippines.
- Conduct Risk analysis and treat the risk by applying appropriate controls and documenting Risk Treatment Plan
- Lead and manage activities of physical security staff to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and corporate policy requirements related to or impacting security.
- Management of physical security servers like access control, CCTV, visitor management for configurations, recording, database management and back ups
- Conduct or manage comprehensive Investigations and the collection of data related to actual incidents and ensure all relevant incidents are reported/recorded.
- Establish liaison relationships with local law enforcement agencies, security and intelligence services and maintain a network of contacts with security managers in the industry and IT corridor in particular.
- Responsible for first-line firefighting, site emergency plan and emergency response capabilities for the organization
- Assist with internal and external compliance testing and audit programs and conduct ongoing site security reviews to ensure the effectiveness and quality of security programs
- Manage incident reporting systems and trend data for continual security process improvement, risk minimization and balanced security delivery
- Coordinate with Operational Excellence teams in building process improvement plan and standardization.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidates should possess a 4-year Graduate or Post graduate degree, preferably in topics relevant to Security Management
- Should have minimum 15 years of total work experience, with at least 10-12 years of relevant experience in Corporate Security, or Security Management position
- Industry Certifications such as CPP, PCI, PSP (ASIS International) and CFE (Assn. Certified Fraud Examiners) are highly desired.
- Should have demonstrated capability in managing multiple locations within the country.
- High Integrity, ability to deal with ambiguous situations/environment, emotional stability;
- Self-driven and must have clear & effective communication skills
- Good knowledge of Security systems, equipment & applications
- Working knowledge of Safety & Security Procedures, Audit & Compliance.
- Knowledge of Asset and Material management from a functional stand point
- Experience in conducting audit and assessment Physical Security aspects of an enterprise level Infrastructure or establishment
- Candidates must be amenable to work in rotating shift (day, mid, night shift), supporting a 24/7 organization
- Work location: McKinley Hill, West McKinley, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
50776BR Quality Analyst Treasury Manila Philippines About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $...
From Wells Fargo International - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Banking, Finance, or other similar fields. At least 5 years’ experience in banking and financial services. At least 2 years...
From Cobden & Carter International - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
Responsibilities:Reports to the Head of Banking Operations. Builds and/or sets up the Reconciliation and Settlement Team processes, including but not limited to...
From Viventis Search Asia - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
?Job SummaryThis job is mainly a support function for operations & finance to ensure merchant accounts reconciliation and acquiring bank credits reconciliation...
From Paytabs - Ilocos Norte
Published a month ago