QUALIFICATIONS: Basic Qualification: Tall with good visual impact and pleasing personality
Bachelor's degree or college level of any course
Preferably with 1 year experience in concierge / front desk / customer service work
Former candidate of any of the prestigious/ reputable beauty pageants - an advantage
3. Competencies/ Skills
Must know how to give directions and assist customers with their needs and concerns
Smart, confident and can express her ideas well
Able to communicate well in English; spontaneous
Can effectively handle difficult customers and their concerns/complaints
Good telephone etiquette
Proficient in various computer applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
A self-starter and can multi-task
Exudes pleasant personality, grace and poise
Weight must be proportionate to height
Position has height requirement. Please indicate your height measurement on your resume.
4. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes and maintains a complete and updated information database about the Araneta Center, its lessees and services.
- Provides timely and reliable information to customers. Understands by heart and in detail all services and products, on-going promotions and activities within the Araneta Center.
- Ensures a consistently high level of customer service.
- Ensures the smooth operations of the Concierge by providing courteous, professional and high-grade service.
- Models the highest standard on personal presentation and grooming.
- Handles all customer inquiries and complaints and keeps a record or log of such incidents. Attends to all customers’ requests for assistance (lost companion/child, lost belongings, etc.).
- Informs the Property Manager and/or Mall Marketing Officer of all customer service incidents on a daily basis by preparing and submitting a brief written report.
- Logs all lost-and-found items received at the Concierge and endorses these to the Security Officer on duty for proper storage and safekeeping.
- Attends regular staff meeting as mandated by mall management.
- Maintains an updated record of all emergency hotline numbers and quickly respond to undertake secondary duties as dictated by management in cases of emergencies.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the VP-Marketing, Marketing Officer and Property Manager from time to time.