The position is reponsible for the planning, coordination and implementation of community development activities/programs of the project. This involves orientation with unit owners/renters, community profiling, identification of community leaders and volunteers, organize the organization of Cluster Representatives, formation of the committees, coordinates BOD election, organize communit events and facilitate trainings for community leaders/volunteers.
* Graduate of Community Development, Sociology, or other social science courses
* With at least 6 months experience in the related field
* Knowledgeable in community organizing, profiling and assessment
* Works with compassion and has the ability to empathize with people
* Has excellent communication (both Filipino & English), interpersonal and team building skills
* Confident to deal with people at all levels