You don’t need to visit sites, GET HIRED OVER THE PHONE!
BE A COLLECTION ASSOCIATE FOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNT
Collection is the process of chasing past due receivables on customer account. This usually involves sending notifications to the customer and taking appropriate actions in absence of due payments after the due date.
What are the Responsibilities?
• Fraud, Collections and Customer Service for Financial Accounts.
• Strategic knowledge, skills and abilities in Financial Account.
• Provides assistance to the clients with their concerns and needs.
• Implement excellent customer service.
What are the Qualifications?
• At least High School Graduate and College Undergraduate with 2 years completed with both have at least 1 year experience of Customer Service Representative.
• Completed Technical or Vocational Course does not require Customer Service Experience.
• Excellent English Communication Skills
• Detail oriented with a strong ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be eligible to work in the Philippines.
• Amenable to work in Taguig.
• 16-18K for Fresher’s
• Up to 25-30K for Experienced Collection Agents
• Up to 35K (depending on the length of their Call Center Experienced)
WORK LOCATION: Taguig City
SCHEDULE: Varying Shift
SALARY: 16-18K Fresher, 25-30K BPO Experience, Up to 35K Based of Length of Experience