The Client Marketing Specialist is responsible for ensuring that Accenture in the Philippines continues to be a preferred partner for Clients. S/He works with the Accenture Marketing & Communications Team and business to help in the strategic initiatives of the business and growth priority of the business. S/He will report to the Client Marketing Lead and will work closely with different support teams in ensuring success of Client Marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute campaign plans to help sustain awareness, develop business or further engage clients to the brand / services we offer.
- Work with the business and client visit team to ensure that we continue to improve client experience in the Philippines and ensure that we sell our capabilities in the best possible manner and increase preference to have the work delivered from the Philippines delivery center.
- Define/ develop and implement client-centric and/or opportunity-centric marketing campaigns.
- Support development and implementation of other marketing campaigns as needed .
- Must have good stakeholder management and project management skills including budget and expense monitoring.
- Master the Accenture brand guidelines.
- Will lead and supervise projects assigned to him/her.
- Shall protect confidential information that is entrusted to them or to which they are otherwise exposed.
- Should not disclose any confidential Company, client, or third-party information to anyone outside the Company, except as authorized.
- Should not ever use confidential client, third-party or Company information for personal gain or advantage.
- Under no circumstances discuss with clients matters that concern other clients or engagements without the express authorization of such other clients.
- Must immediately open and act upon security communications from Protecting Accenture.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Come Change the Travel Sector! ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Marketing Intern to expand its successful...
From Zen Rooms - Ilocos Norte
Published a month ago
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform...
From Google - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
Company Description Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in...
From Outsourced - Ilocos Norte
Published 6 days ago
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales clients/outlets. - Sources potential clients Present...
From Century Prosperity - National Capital Region
Published 5 days ago