The Butler creates an added value to the overall experience of the in-house guest. This entails guest recognition and personalized service such as welcoming all VIP and Villa guests, knowing their preferences and creating a relationship with the guests to ensure a lasting and memorable stay. The Butler acts as link between the guest and the hotel management and staff by ensuring all guest requests are followed up with, reporting guest feedback, serving various food and beverage, assist with packing and unpacking of the guest’s belongings, making recommendations and reservations of the hotel’s F&B outlets, spa, recreational facilities, and transportation in order to improve the service standards in accordance to City of Dreams Manila.
1. 1 year previous experience is preferred as an Executive Club Level Concierge, Butler, or Guest Relations Officer in a 5 star luxury hotel, or similar.
2. Knowledge of Front Desk, F&B, and Housekeeping operations.
College degree or equivalent professional training, preferred.
III. Skills / Competencies
1. Excellent interpersonal / presentation skills is advantageous
2. Fluent in both written and spoken English
3. Multilingual, a plus (Korean or Chinese)
4. Has a good Sense of humor, extrovert and passionate about service
5. Computer literate with OPERA (PMS), Word, Powerpoint, Excel
6. Strong guest service skills and anticipating the needs of internal / external guests
7. Ability to stand and/or walk for an extended period of time during the shift
8. Ability to work on flexible shift including overnight, weekends and holiday on rotation basis
9. Ability to work on overtime when needed
10. Must be able to work indoors and be exposed to various environments such as but not limited to cigarette smoke and fragrances