Responsibilities:· Work closely with business analysts and product manager to understand business requirements.
· Working closely with application and SOA architects to understand (and where necessary contribute to) design.
· Team Interaction - Ability to lead or coach/mentor others, proactively share knowledge, information, and solutions to problems.
· Willing to do projects in other Microsoft platforms and products; Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM, Office 365.
· Understanding the underlying business requirements, and creating code that will meet same.
· Ability to communicate with team on how technology might improve the business outcomes.
Requirements:· 3+ years’ experience in BI development, with emphasis on visualization design and delivery.
· Experience with industry BI tools (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, SSAS, SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform, etc)
· Experience developing with PowerBI & PowerQuery highly desirable
· Some experience in scripting languages like JSON, PowerShell will be an advantage.
· Knowledge on Azure Data services (ASA, ADF, ADC etc.,) will be an advantage.
Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions. Crafting and executing queries upon request for data. Presenting information through reports and visualization.