- Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Preferably with experience in standard audit process from Engagement Planning, Audit Testing, Audit Analysis and Interpretation and Reporting
- Preparation of the Management Letter Points for clients
- Review of the Financial Statements
- Review of Income Tax Returns and other BIR Tax Returns
- Preparation of Complete Audit Working Papers
- Can build good relationship to clients but maintain independence.
- Can continue to develop technical skills, communication skills and personal skills either thru informal training or seminars outside the firm.
- Can work as team player not just within the group but also for the other department as needed
- Amenable to work in Makati City, from Monday to Saturday, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Can start immediately