Company Description Colliers International is a leading real estate professional services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors.
For more than 25 years, our experienced leadership team, owning approximately 40% of our equity, has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. In 2019, corporate revenues were more than $3.0 billion ($3.5 billion including affiliates), with $33 billion of assets under management in our investment management segment. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliersor LinkedIn.
Colliers International (CIGI) is listed on the NASDAQ and TSX.
Colliers International is a leading global Real Estate services company in the midst of a dynamic transformation and growth phase across APAC. The Philippines CapitalMarkets business has displayed excellent performance and there is currently an opportunity for an AssociateDirector level professional to join the team.
- Ensure individual revenue budget is met.
- Identify and source for land and buildings for sale, including identifying and evaluating feasibility of properties for sale and advise property owners and/or en-bloc owners on the feasibility of their land for sale.
- Identify and follow-up with potential clients on properties for sale and to arrange for inspection.
- Build up an extensive property and client database with the objective of generating recurring revenue, including initiating lunches/ meetings with key/ potential clients on a regular informal basis to build engagement.
- Review and advise on major property submissions and presentations.
- Attend meetings, presentations and site visits.
- Attend seminars, business briefing sessions and read relevant materials required to keep abreast of economic climate, identifying where trends or changes may impact the business and/or real estate industry.
- Closely follow the industry trends and competitors’ moves on the market.
- Prepare the necessary collateral including marketing proposals, co-ordinating contact lists, plan and execute mail outs, cold calling and organise marketing activities for properties, and providing progress report on marketing activities to owners.
- Liaise with the relevant government authorities on behalf of clients and prospective purchasers regarding applications.
- Provide support, leadership, guidance, motivation and direction to your team members.
- At least 8 years of working experiences in Real Estate Investment market with a strong market reputation and proven relationships.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with a demonstrated track record of managing diverse stakeholders.
- In-depth understanding of business environment and sound business acumen.
- University degree or above, majoring at Real Estate Management.
What's on offer:
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth.
- Future opportunities for both domestic and international opportunities.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.
Looking for: REAL ESTATE CLOSING SALESPERSON/BROKER WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? - Full-time employment/part of the initial founding team (equity + monthly...
From At Homeassist.Ph In Metro Manila - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
To promote Dusit Thani Residence Davao.To generate and create new leads.Telemarketer (Outbound Calls in setting appointments to clients)Class A Market influence...
From Dusit Thani Residence Davao - Davao Del Sur
Published a month ago
The Sales and Marketing Associate is responsible for providing intelligent real estate solutions to clients, conduct presentations and facilitate commercial...
From Guevent Insurance Broker Corporation - Ilocos Norte
Published a month ago
• Conduct outbound calls and cold calling • Contacting prospective clients • Scheduling appointments • Update CRM (RedX) • Other ad-hoc tasks as requested
From Virtual Coworker - Ilocos Norte
Published 20 days ago