1. Process invoices in accordance with standard procedures set out in the standard AP Work Instruction as well as in the agreed-upon country specific guidelines;2. Ensure that all inputs are correct prior to completion or posting of invoices to avoid re-work;3. Have enough knowledge on withholding taxes, VAT and other tax related codes and transaction codes necessary to process the invoice correctly or respond to vendor inquiries;4. Understand and operate effectively applicable SOX and business controls;
5. Investigate queries raised by stakeholders;6. Exercise diligence in reviewing and unblocking invoices;7. Respond to vendor inquiries in a polite and helpful manner;8. Ensure delivery within agreed global and local performance metrics;9. Identify opportunities for process improvements in assigned and related tasks.Requirements
1. Experience in a similar role is preferred but not required;
2. Possess basic Financial Accounting knowledge;
3. Experience of customer relations management for Vendor Help Desk role;
4. Good English communication skills;
5. Good in problem solving and has critical thinking skills;
6. Ability to work under tight deadlines;
7. Computer literate - knowledge of SAP application and other Microsoft software is a plus.
Start Something RemarkableShell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.A career in Shell will offer you remarkable opportunities for growth, true experience across different business areas and the tools you need to discover and develop your skills within the energy industry.We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.