• Maintaining high standards of service delivery by adhering to the standards and procedures outlined in the Operating Manual, Service Level Agreements, and the department’s Minimum Service Standards.
• Ensuring timely and accurate payment from counterparties are received/effected, proper documentation are in place, before settlement approval in GHSS and various depository systems.
• Ensuring accurate and timely settlement confirmations and reports are prepared and sent to clients.
• Ensuring that only authenticated instructions are accurately processed, proper indemnities are in place prior to processing.
• Ensuring call back procedures are followed for relevant settlement and payment transactions prior to approving.
• Ensuring timely and accurate BSRD registration and reporting of client’s investments to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP).
• Monitoring problematic trades and failed trades daily and ensure these are given immediate action/solution and exhaust all means to achieve high settlement rates.
• Monitoring deficient documents from counterparties and monitoring investments pending for registration by the BSP
• Regular review of the customers’ Standing Instructions.
• Coordinating with GM on FX bookings and other FX related inquiries.
• Ensure correctness of details of Application to Purchase FX.
• Coordinating with BSP on snags, special handling, and other inquiries.
• Maintaining the HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with issues raised by regulators.
• Ensuring compliance to market rules and regulations affecting the FX, settlement and registration processes by being updated with circulars or guidelines from various regulators like BSP, PSE, SCCP, BIR, and other depositories, etc
• Successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required
• Must be a self-starter, organized, goal oriented, and driven
• Must take ownership of key accountabilities and have well-developed problem solving and decision making skills
• Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work effectively under pressure and challenging situations
• Previous securities services experience an advantage