IAM OfficerReporting to: Head, Asset Health Care
Department: Asset Health Care
Division: Integrated Asset Management
JOB SUMMARYThe IAM Officer will be tasked to facilitate, monitor and improve the work management process specifically for Maintenance Execution to be performed by internal and external maintenance work centers deployed Water and Waste Water facilities.
1. Facilitates the implementation the Asset Care strategy and program and develop the implementation and post implementation plans for roll-out across the plants and facilities.2. Develop, update and maintain policies and procedures for the Maintenance Department, and ensure compliance with regulatory, statutory, and local regulations.
3. Responsible for acquiring key performance measures for the Maintenance execution process, and ensures that the process is continually monitored, studied and improved.4. Collect and evaluates maintenance history to provide basis for bad actor identification and root cause analysis.
5. Ensure established preventive maintenance program are executed accordingly and within acceptable timeline.6. Provides expertise in design and blueprinting phase of the Computer Maintenance Management System implementation (CMMS) with the objective of automating and streamlining maintenance
7. Collect and analyze information in reference to established distress modes to assess equipment condition and to proactively address trends and potential problems which could result in component or equipment failure.8. Ensure strict adherence to all safety regulations and standard operating procedures, and actively participate in safety programs and activities.
9. Ensures that all customers’ complaints and request are given feedback status of complaints/requests.10. Does other related tasks as may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM EDUCATION• Graduate of Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
• Must be a PRC registered engineer or equivalent certifications
WORK EXPERIENCE• With relevant job experience of at least two (2) years in supervision of Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Team with exposure in maintenance of Rotating Equipment, Motors, Motor Controls or Generator Sets
• Exposure in working with Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) would be an advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES• English and Filipino Communication skills in all forms: written, oral, and listening.
• Ability to work well across organizational boundaries across the different levels in the Company
• Familiar with ISO 55000 (Asset Management system standard) or any equivalent.
• Basic knowledge in Reliability Centered Maintenance concepts.
• Preferably knowledgeable in instrumentation and industrial controls.
• Exposure in Maintenance industry standards (e.g. IEEE, IEC, ANSI, HI, ISO, etc.) would be an advantage.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES/ATTITUDES• Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet targets and tight deadlines
• Able to maintain confidential information
• Ability to work well with people even under pressure
• Able to exercise great initiative independent judgment
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
EQUIPMENT/SOFTWARE USED• Personal Computer
• Microsoft office tools
• SAP Plant Maintenance and other related modules (e.g. MM, FICO, etc.)
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS• Working conditions are normal for an office environment
• Some periodic work in the fields as needed