A Digital Art Director is responsible for the conception, design, and execution of digital visuals to be used in online advertising, digital marketing, and even print advertising. You'll probably oversee and collaborate with a group of Designers, and it will be your job as Digital Art Director to guide their technical and creative contributions. It's your job to make sure all the elements come together to make that happen. Role Responsibilities
- Deliver clear strategic and operational plans for the creation of specific communities for clients based on demographics
- Leads the creative development and execution of individual projects — both interactive and print design — in close collaboration with Writers and Production Designers under the guidance of the Creative Director.
- Works collaboratively with interactive developers and motion media team in the creation of interactive projects like email campaigns, websites, user interfaces, mobile apps, and videos.
- Works closely with the project team to ensure that the creative work will achieve the client's strategic and communication objectives.
- Establishes brand-appropriate creative approaches.
- Communicates proactively with the project team to keep deliverables on track.
- Participates in client meetings, creative discussions, strategy discussions, and development of presentations
- Clearly articulates design decisions that are backed up with strategic supporting evidence, insight, and rationale.
- Communicates with various vendors to coordinate the execution of print and digital deliverables.
- Supports new business pursuits — supporting and participating in creative concepting, asset development, and presentation decks.
- Plays a critical role in advancing [redacted] success as a creative and strategic partner to the clients we serve
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience
- Arabic Knowledge preferable
- Strong conceptual skills - able to work independently or as a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative, enthusiasm and the ability to work well with others
- Attention to detail
- Technically and organizationally sound at building and delivering assets
- Knowledge or expertise across all advertising platforms
- A resume with link to digital portfolio of creative samples
Job Type: Full-time Experience:
- Digital: 5 years (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)