The RolePurpose and Accountabilities:
The Contracting and Procurement (CP) Insights and Information (I&I) team has single point accountability for providing all CP staff across the Shell Group with information and insights from CP data that enables the function to perform its role of delivering bottom line impact for the business through the world's most competitive supply chain.
The accountabilities of this role are:
1. Develop and deliver on-time and accurately the CP I&I products and services, including maintenance of the supporting processes, tools and systems. Products and services use a variety of source data systems (e.g. ERPs) and analytics or visualisation tools (e.g. Spotfire), and include:
* Recurring, standard activities
o Reports, dashboards and associated insights and action recommendations related to CP process, improvement plans and functional KPIs, management information, value improvement opportunities and compliance assurance.
* One-off, ad hoc activities
o Ad-hoc reports for the CP frontline using established data sets, tools and systems.
o Projects and initiatives which could include deep dive value opportunities or proof-of-concepts for new products and services.
2. Be a focal point for a specific CP frontline organisation:
o Establish deep relationships and full understanding of such organisation's needs, value drivers and objectives to ensure the CP I&I products and services are fit for purpose.
o Facilitate engagements to enable the identification and implementation of initiatives and actions resulting from the information and insights generated by CP I&I, using business language to articulate and quantify the impact of such.
3. Be a Thought Leader for a specific focus area on behalf of the CP I&I team, developing principles for ways of working and optimisation. The purpose of this element of the role is to give opportunities for cross business exposure, to exercise original thinking and to ensure best practices are shared.
* You will be co-located with other members of the CP I&I team but your customers will be located all over the world.
* You will be required to report mid-shift if you are in Manila
* You will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from support functions such as IT and Finance Operations, as well as with other non-frontline CP teams such as MICA and I&D.
Skills and Requirements
* Bachelor's degree, ideally in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration;
* Excellent spoken and written English;
* 2 - 5 years' experience in CP or related functions such as inventory management or supply chain, with relevant roles in statistical, financial or logistics modelling;
* Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and SAP applications is a must;
* Basic to intermediate skills in Access, Spotfire, PowerBI and other visualization tools is preferred;
* Knowledge of CP master data, supply chains, systems, processes, tools and terminology is highly desirable.
You can evidence:
* Ability to identify, extract, refine, manipulate and analyze data to synthesize it into management information to report performance, draw conclusions, support decisions, solve problems and recommend required actions;
* History of developing, refining and managing databases, scorecards and performance reports;
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective business partner, building trust and influencing across a variety of organizational levels within a virtual, global environment;
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver professional, coherent and effective written and spoken material, distilling complex messages to succinct, focused messages.
* Solid project management skills, driving through to completion and roll-out, overcoming challenges creatively and positively;
* Experience of change management, including communication, planning and transition processes;
* Sound understanding of how the Shell Group generates and loses value.
* A self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple parallel deliverables, performing quality checks on own output to assure accuracy;
* A logical, analytical and curious thinker who learns quickly and can deal effectively with change;
* Willing and able to be flexible and support your team mates when required to deliver the team's objectives;
* Striving for continuous improvement, with a personal commitment to deliver high quality output;
* Eager to develop your skills in role, through self-study and through formal training, in accordance with the established development and learning plans for CP I&I Analysts.
Start Something Remarkable
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
A career in Shell will offer you remarkable opportunities for growth, true experience across different business areas and the tools you need to discover and develop your skills within the energy industry.
We're looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Summary: The Systems Engineer is responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining infrastructure, software, Microsoft active directory and...
From Arvato Corp. - National Capital Region
Published 16 days ago
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more...
From Chevron Corporation - National Capital Region
Published 16 days ago
Preferably Industrial Engineering graduate or related courses. Must have at least 10 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing/assembly company...
Published 16 days ago
Company Profile: One of the top global logistics company in the Philippines headquartered in USA known for handling the biggest supply chain management in the...
From At Jk Network Services In Alabang, Muntinlupa City - National Capital Region
Published 21 days ago