* There have been 0 applications for this position
* This job opening has been viewed 55 times
« Return to list
PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT:DSWD CENTRAL OFFICE
PLACE OF EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW:DSWD CENTRAL OFFICE, IBP ROAD, BATASAN COMPLEX, CONSTITUTION HILLS, QUEZON CITY
NOTE: QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT/ATTACH THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IN A COMPRESSED FILE
We wish to inform you that the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Central Office has one (1) vacant permanent position with details as follows:
Office: Finance and Management Service
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER IV
Item Number : OSEC-DSWDB-ADOF4-1-2012
Compensation : SG 15 (Php 30,531.00)
Place of Assignment : Management Division
CSC PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION STANDARDSEducation : Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience : One (1) year of relevant experience
Training : Four (4) hours of relevant training
Eligibility : Career Service (Professional) / Second Level Eligibility
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
Education : Preferably a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy with Masteral degree units
Experience : Three (3) years of relevant experience
Training : Eight (8) hours of relevant training in budgeting
Eligibility : RA 1080 – Certified Public Accountant
Under the supervision of the Administrative Officer (AO) V, the AO IV shall be part of the team that provides the complete core staff complement for the newly constituted Management Division under the Finance and Management Service. The main task of the AO IV is reviewing findings and recommendations of the Internal Audit Service, Policy Development and Planning Bureau, Commission on Audit, other oversight agencies, as well as financial institutions such as World Bank and Asian Development bank. In the process, contribute to effectively formulate the three-year medium term plan of the Management Division, and to implement improvement for financial and management systems.
1. Review findings and recommendations of the Internal Audit Service, Policy Development and Planning Bureau, Commission on Audit, other oversight agencies, as well as financial institutions such as World bank and Asian Development Bank;
2. Contribute to the formulation of the three-year medium term plan of the Management Division;
3. Review and implement a customized manual of operations for the Division in line with its mandate from the DBM and the DSWD Management;
4. Engagement with other Offices for the improvement of financial and operational processes; and
5. Answer and make telephone calls.
1. Formulation of the three-year medium term plan of the Management Division
2. Customized manual of operations for the Division in line with its mandate from DBM and the DSWD and the DSWD Management
3. Improvement of financial and operational processes
Applicants should be guided by the following Criteria for Evaluation:
Education (E) 15%
Training (T) 15%
Experience (E) 20%
Written Exam 25%
o IQT (10%)
o Special Exam (Technical )(15%)
Competency-Based Interview 25%
ETE- 30% (Only those applicants who met the ETE cut-off rating shall be qualified to take the technical examination)
Technical Examination- 50% of Raw Score (Only those applicants who obtained a score of 50% of the raw score on the technical examination shall be qualified to undergo panel interview)
Qualified applicants must submit the following documents (in a compressed file) on or before 18 November 2019:
1. Application Letter addressed to Director Leonardo C. Reynoso of Human Resource Management and Development Service;
2. Comprehensive resume with Job Description and 2x2 I.D. picture or Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet;
3. Transcript of Record / Diploma;
4. Copy of certificate of relevant trainings and seminars attended (if applicable);
5. Copy of duly signed Individual Performance Contract Rating (IPCR) in the last rating period (latest) or its equivalent for external applicants and must have a Very Satisfactory rating during the last period.
Note: Interested and qualified applicants regardless of gender, disability civil status, ethnicity, religion, etc. may apply.
Request for extension of submission and application with incomplete documents will not be entertained. All communications pertaining to your application will be sent via e-mail.
**Qualified applicants will be notified thru text message and/or email.
Responsibilities:Design and create enticing motion graphics and/or 3D animation for projects including corporate, event, explainer videos and commercials.Make...
From Buildtec Creative Design - Ilocos Norte
Published 18 days ago
Conduct Bookkeeping functionMaintain financial structure of the company by conducting accurate accounting procedures under the direction of Accounting...
From Pomodoro Pizza Pasta Kitchen - Ilocos Norte
Published 18 days ago
with knowledge in minor plumbing and aircon trouble shootingResponsible For Scheduling The Repair And Maintenance At All The Facilities Of An Organization.Read...
From Topserve Service Solutions, Inc. - Ilocos Norte
Published 18 days ago
We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As an SDR Team Leader, your role is...
From Acquire Asia Pacific Incorporation - Ilocos Norte
Published a month ago