University Training Program Batch 40 Trainee
Emerson is a well-managed, financially strong, and highly focused enterprise with a history of delivering shareholder return and 62 consecutive years of increasing dividends. By joining us as a University Trainee you will complete a 20-day classroom training and 20-day on-the-job training provided by Emerson Financial Services management. This training program is intended to develop your competency as an experienced Collections Specialist. After the program, you will be assigned to work with our Specialists either for Collections or Accounts Receivable.
In this capacity, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people who will guide you in building your career in Credit and Collections. You will work closely with the Manila Team and interact directly with Emerson’s external and internal customers may it be by phone or email.If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Manage assigned Collection portfolios following the specified strategies of the Business Unit by establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with our customers’ Accounts Payables department.
• Provide excellent customer service by promptly addressing requests for account information, adjustments and credit issuance according to Business Unit processes.
• With the Manila Leadership team to identify and address customer payment concerns
• Escalate collections issues and proactively suggest solutions to the business unit financial officer.
• Achieve expectations on performance based on results of Past Due Reduction, DSO, and targets on Dispute Resolution and Credit Adjustments
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related course
• Open to fresh graduates.
• College Graduate; At least 6months work experience in Banking, Finance, Customer Service or related field is a plus but not a requirement
• Above Average Communication Skills – Written and Verbal
• Knowledgeable in MS Office application -EXCEL
WHO YOU ARE:You have a strong drive for results and exhibits passion and enthusiasm to get things done. You are self-directed and flexible in handling tasks. With good communication skills, you are able to effectively communicate with your external and internal customers. You are interpersonal savvy and able to collaborate and effectively work with people across any level.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do
By joining Emerson’s University Training Program, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference with the relevant and critical work you do in supporting long term value creation for Emerson business platforms and business units.Emerson is committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it’s critical to the success of our company as a truly global entity. Our training programs and initiatives focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. We provide a wide range of development opportunities, including face-to-face and virtual training, mentorship and coaching, project management, and on-the-job training.
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com