Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
At least 1 year experience specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent/Treasury
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Prepares and monitors Project Payroll and Office Payroll.
• Prepares Weekly, Bi- Weekly, Monthly Bank Reconciliation and Consolidation
• Maintains updated records and fund accounting of all projects
• Monitor Assets (Tools, Equipment’s and Others) of the company
• Prepares Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Financial Reports and Bank Reconciliation
• Monitor Accounts Receivables
• Prepares Payables Both Project base and General Administrative Expense
• Prepares Government statutory reports such as BIR Returns, Philhealth, Pag ibig and Social Security System.
• Releases Cash and Cash Equivalents
• Prepares Vat Relief.
• Prepares Alphalist for Annual Information Return of Income Taxes withheld on Compensation and Final Taxes.
• Prepares Annual Financial Statements both Internal and External.
• Responsible for the Renewal of Government License, Bureau of Internal Revenue, Securities and Exchange Commission and Philippine Contractor Association Board.
• Process and renew annual permits & registration
• Performs other relevant duties as assigned from time to time