Accountant - Cash Management
PH, Pasay City | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 9562Are you ready to power your career and want to make an impact? We are looking for Accountants for Cash Management to join our team in Manila.
Finance - Group Finance - A2R and AR
The Cash Management team is under Global Finance of Vestas Shared Services Centre (SSC), within the Account-To-Report(A2R) Department. The A2R department is responsible for the General Ledger, Fixed Assets Accounting, Cash Management, Intercompany Accounting, Accounts Receivable & some Statutory Reporting. The position will be under Cash Management Team, whose mainly responsible for Bank Reconciliation, Cash Flow Reporting, In-house bank Accounting and Controlling, Petty Cash Accounting, Currency Exposure Reporting and Treasury Trades Accounting and Reporting. The team closely collaborates with Regional Finance, Payroll, Treasury Department, other line of business personnel and with the other functions in SSC such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Travel & Expense.
* Participate further improvement and optimization of cash management relating to payment processing procedures
* Execute the relevant finance processing of Cash Management fully in accordance with the defined and agreed Vestas Standard Operating Procedures.
* Proactively engage and collaborate with Regional Finance, Treasury, Global Sourcing and other business stakeholders, in order to solve operational issues and problems with speed and quality
* Performs scheduled automatic and urgent payment in accordance with the defined and agreed Vestas Standard Operating Procedures
* Investigates and resolves payment-related issues (duplicate, rejected and returned payments)
* Makes sure that payment specification is in place and being sent to the vendors after every payment run schedule
* Performs manual payment clearing as needed
* Monitor and resolves issues for non-payment of overdue invoices, from missing invoice copies, posting to the system up to payment. Inform concern party/ies on the status on a timely manner
* Bachelor's/University Degree, Business Studies/Finance/Management, preferably Accounting graduate
* At least 2-3 years working experience in the same field
* Experience in BPO or Shared Service
* SAP Experience
* Ability to build and maintain productive, positive relationships through good communication and interpersonal skills
* Time Management Skills
* Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
* Knowledgeable in ERP Systems
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised on or before 31st of July.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at vestas and following us on our social media channels.
Job DescriptionConducts cash count at the end of the working shiftValidates the opening of patients accounts after office hoursTake charge in scanning and...
From De Los Santos Medical Center - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
Conducts reviews/audits to identify potential charging and billing issues including lost revenue opportunities; prepares reports based on findings, and provides...
From John Clements Consultants, Inc. - National Capital Region
Published 24 days ago
Location: Paranaque, NCR Category: Admin-Clerical, Construction, Engineering Salary: PHP15,000.00 per month Employment Type: Full time Posted: 06.08.2020 Job...
From Cj-G Engineering Solutions Co. - National Capital Region
Published 24 days ago
JOB QUALIFICATIONS With relevant working experience At least one (1) year experience as Cashier exposure in retail industry is an advantage Problem-solving and...
Published 24 days ago